From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-13 22:56:26

There might be people interested. You might upload it to the vault.

You don't have to write a test program. You can use all the boost archive
test programs with your own archives by following the instructions in the
documentation Reference/Archve Class Reference/ Testing. The batch file
run_archive_test.bat will run all the tests with your archive.

Robert Ramey