From: Stephen Gross (sgross_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-20 09:37:07

I ran into a problem including boost/integer_traits.hpp (from boost 1.33.0)
on an alpha / tru64 system with gcc 3.3.1. The error produced was:

boost/integer_traits.hpp:112:2: #error No WCHAR_MIN and WCHAR_MAX present,
please adjust integer_traits<> for your compiler.

Looking at the file, I see that integer_traits.hpp considers a number of
different platform / compiler possibilities, but that alpha / gcc is not on
the list. Has anyone else run into this problem? Anyone have any ideas how
integer_traits.hpp should handle this configuration?

Thaks in advance,
--Steve

Stephen Gross
Case Western School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH

"By Grabthar's hammer, by the sons of Worvan, you shall be avenged." - Dr.
Lazarus