From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-20 10:12:05

Stephen Gross wrote:

> I ran into a problem including boost/integer_traits.hpp (from boost 1.33.0)
> on an alpha / tru64 system with gcc 3.3.1. The error produced was:
>
> boost/integer_traits.hpp:112:2: #error No WCHAR_MIN and WCHAR_MAX present,
> please adjust integer_traits<> for your compiler.
>
> Looking at the file, I see that integer_traits.hpp considers a number of
> different platform / compiler possibilities, but that alpha / gcc is not on
> the list. Has anyone else run into this problem? Anyone have any ideas how
> integer_traits.hpp should handle this configuration?

Hmm, I don't know about gcc 3.3.1 but it should work for gcc 3.3.4. I just
confirmed that by dropping the following Jamfile to libs/integer and then
executing "bjam -sTOOLS=gcc-3.3.4 integer_traits_test".

---%<---
subproject libs/integer ;
import testing ;

test-suite integer
: [ run cstdint_test.cpp ]
   [ run integer_test.cpp ]
   [ run integer_traits_test.cpp <lib>../test/build/boost_test_exec_monitor ]
;
--->%---

What version of Tru64 are you using?

Markus