From: Matthew Vogt (mattvogt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-21 18:13:01

If anyone is interested in writing a brief article publicising boost,
the Linux Weekly News (which covers open-source software as much as
Linux) would be interested in receiving a submission.

If anybody (maybe Björn Karlsson?) has suitable copy ready, the contact
details are forwarded below:

Matt

lwn_at_[hidden] (LWN.net)
Sent by: lwn_at_[hidden]