From: Simon Buchan (simon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-23 04:58:13

Martin Bonner wrote:
> [...]
Ok, yes, that _was_ rude. Sorry, Vladimir.
I just meant that in library writing, you have bigger worries than an
ugly namespace id, and it's easily workaround-able. Not only that, but
quite frankly, as long as Qt continues to use the preproccesser with
non-unique macro names, yes, I do think Boost.Signals is damn near
optimal. Anyone else would have just said "sorry, but you're screwed".