From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-27 12:29:10

On 9/27/05, Cromwell Enage <sponage_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> The configuration I'm using is:
>
> CVSROOT =
> :ext:expaler_at_[hidden]:/cvsroot/booost-sandbox

That extra "o" in "booost-sandbox" is a typo, right?

Protocol = Secure Shell (:ext:)
> Server = cvs.sourceforge.net <http://cvs.sourceforge.net>
> Repository folder = /cvsroot/boost-sandbox
> User name = expaler
> Module = boost-sandbox
>
> Now TortoiseCVS can't find
> /cvsroot/boost-sandbox/CVSROOT, even though the
> repository viewer indicates that it's there.

Weird. This setup looks sensible to me. I don't have developer access, so I
can't test this with boost-sandbox, but I *can* get into my own projects
using a near-identical setup. Same server name (though its really a saved
PuTTY session name in my case), Repository is /cvsroot/<project-name>, User
name is my sf.net <http://sf.net> username, and Module is <project-name>.

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com