From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-28 13:18:18

"Rene Rivera" wrote
> Andy Little wrote:
>> Sorry that my previous post sounds like a criticism. Rene Rivera has done a
>> great job of redesigning the main page but that is only trying to paper over
>> the
>> cracks job IMO .The whole boost website needs to be redesigned.
>
> Yes, and it is being redesigned. But that takes time and is not a
> priority for any of us.

I'm not sure thats truse. Heres a quote, para2 from the OP:

"
I was stunned to discover that the rest of them reported that wanted
to know what Boost _is_, but that the website doesn't tell them. And
when they said that, it hit me like a ton of bricks: they're right!
"

And heres para 3 of the OP:

"
We really need a section at the top of the page titled "What is Boost?"
that covers something like the following:
"

Ouch! Adding more randomly connected information on the current main page is
probably just going to make the situation worse IMO. Whats needed is an overall
strategy for the boost website. Isnt that what the OP is really about ?

regards
Andy Little