From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-28 13:56:09

Andy Little wrote:
> Ouch! Adding more randomly connected information on the current main page is
> probably just going to make the situation worse IMO. Whats needed is an overall
> strategy for the boost website. Isnt that what the OP is really about ?

I guess I wasn't clear enough, sorry. I meant it's not a "high
priority". Dave and I work on it sporadically. And for me it's at the
bottom of the Boost things to do. Bjam, Boost.Build, regression testing,
and of course paying work being more urgent.

Basically take Dave's post as the work that is being done on redesign,
i.e. asking for input. And take my post of "being worked on" as an
indication that something is getting done and *any* ideas are welcome.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything