From: Simon Buchan (simon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-29 00:06:54

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Simon Buchan wrote:
>
>>Cory Nelson wrote:
>>

>>>Umm.. what are you refering to?

>>The topic above? With all those responses about small details of a
>>(presumably) unwritten library?
>>
>>A: Because it's hard to read
>>Q: Why shouldn't I reply above a message?
>

> Because you removed all traces on the subject and in the content to give
> others any idea of what you are talking about. This is an email forum
> and many people don't see the thread context, and hence can't tell that
> you replied to a particular message. Next time it would be wise to
> include some context if you want to increase the likelihood of sensible

Right. I didn't realise that this was how threadless views did this.
Sorry, won't happen again. Since I replied to the initial colour lib
(since it wasn't related to the rest of the discussion), and it was
empty by a OP mistake, I didn't have anything to quote.

So, more on topic: is an actual implementation of the proposed color lib
in development? ie. is there any code that I can compile and take a look
at the decisions being made in context?