From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-28 21:29:32

Simon Buchan wrote:
> Cory Nelson wrote:
>
>>Umm.. what are you refering to?
>>
>>On 9/28/05, Simon Buchan <simon_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>

>>>So, is any code written for this? Raw code is easier to critique, even
>>>if it's just proof-of-concept stuff.
>>>Of course, I'd be happy to do some work for this, if we ever agree what
>>>to do :D
>>>

> The topic above? With all those responses about small details of a
> (presumably) unwritten library?
>
> A: Because it's hard to read
> Q: Why shouldn't I reply above a message?

Because you removed all traces on the subject and in the content to give
others any idea of what you are talking about. This is an email forum
and many people don't see the thread context, and hence can't tell that
you replied to a particular message. Next time it would be wise to
include some context if you want to increase the likelihood of sensible

-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything