From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-29 11:11:16

>I am making a test program in order to test the operation of the
>serialization
> library when serializable type is serialized from within a dynamically
> loaded DLL.
>
> I've made a DLL which serializes to a polymorphic_?archive.
>
> I'm going to make a test program which calls the DLL.
>
> Here are my questions:
>
> [Test]
>
> My DLL has included <boost/test/test_tools.hpp> and
> test tool macros. Things compile fine. When I try to link I get a
> failure
> because I've got not test_main - I'm using the Test Execution Monitor.
> Now that I think about it - its not clear at all how to address this.

Unfortunately I do not know any solution to this. Apparently when DLL on
windows is linked - everything should be resolved. That's the primary reason
why there is no DLL version of Boost.Test component on Windows. I still
looking for some kind of workaround - it will definetly require different
test initiation interface.

Gennadiy