From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-29 15:55:17

On 9/29/05, Andy Little <andy_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On the contrary ...according to the Swing site
> "
> The pluggable look and feel (...of Swing...) lets you design a single set of GUI
> components that can automatically have the look and feel of any OS platform
> (Microsoft Windows, SolarisTM, Macintosh)
> "
> Java users must have complained ;-)

I maybe a little outdated, but I think that the only thing that looks
more like the native thing, are the widgets. But the layout isnt
flexible enough to make the whole application have the look and feel
of a windows application. And, AFAIK, this pluggable look and feel
already existed since AWT.

[snip]

> regards
> Andy Little

best regards,

--
   Felipe Magno de Almeida
Developer from synergy and Computer Science student from State