From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-29 20:32:31

Suman Cherukuri wrote:

> [...]

This is total nonsense. Even MS switched the L&F when it switched
from Win3.x to Win95/98 to WinXP. No one complains. Are you saying
that *only* MS has the right to change L&F? Or to be more general,
is it the sole right of OS vendors to dictate the L&F?

Cheers,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com