From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-08 08:21:11

Hi Asger

Asger Mangaard wrote:
> I would like to submit the pimpl library for a formal review. The
> suggested library can be found in the sandbox's root.

After looking at the submission briefly (2 minutes), I'm a bit at a loss
exactly how I'm supposed to use it. You might want to consider adding at
least a motivating example (reference and rationale documentation is
usually also part of a submission for review). IMHO, people interested
in the library should not be forced to search the mailing list archive
or infer the usage from the code.

Regards,

--
Andreas Huber