From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-08 13:22:31

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 15:21:11 +0200, Andreas Huber wrote
> Hi Asger
>
> Asger Mangaard wrote:
> > I would like to submit the pimpl library for a formal review. The
> > suggested library can be found in the sandbox's root.
>
> After looking at the submission briefly (2 minutes), I'm a bit at a
> loss exactly how I'm supposed to use it. You might want to consider
> adding at least a motivating example (reference and rationale
> documentation is usually also part of a submission for review). IMHO,
> people interested in the library should not be forced to search the
> mailing list archive or infer the usage from the code.

The files in the sandbox are insufficient for a formal review request. They
don't contain any real documenation (pimpl.txt is really just some notes).
Documentation is essential and reviewers need to be able to read the library
motivation and use the submission without reading the code.

Jeff