From: Jose (jmalv04_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-09 13:13:52

Hi,

I am trying to compare RML vs RTL performance on a 3GHz x86_64 .

The result I got for RML is 1260 ms (see below). The result greatly varies
with the compiler optimization. Not sure what was Calum's 1.7GHz environment
(his result was 1687ms)

without optim. --> 21230 ms
g++ -O2 --> 3200 ms
g++ -O3 --> 1260 ms (see below)

Arkadiy, I would need your latest realease so that I can compile it against
boost head (I d/l your library from the vault, pls see compile error below.
I also made some changes to compile in Linux)

Regards,
Jose
RML

1000000
((0),(0))
((1),(1))
((2),(2))
((3),(3))
((4),(4))
((5),(5))
((6),(6))
((7),(7))
((8),(8))
((9),(9))
Total 10 results
2000000
That took just 1260ms

g++ -O6 arkadiy.cpp -o test2 -Irtl -I/usr/local/include/boost-1_33
-L/usr/local/lib
rtl/identifiable.hpp: In member function 'unsigned int
rel::identifiable::id() const':
rtl/identifiable.hpp:22: error: cast from 'char*' to 'unsigned int' loses
precision
make: *** [test2] Error 1