From: Jose (jmalv04_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-09 16:39:09

My results are using gcc 4.0.1

I agree the benchmark is quite silly so maybe each of you should come up
with a mixed-operation benchmark that exploits your library well and then we
can run both benchmarks

This is not intended to pit one library against the other but to gain some
insights on which approaches bring best performance

I think it would also be useful to have RTL's basic distance example shown
in RML and then benchmark that with 10k+ points