From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-11 04:18:12

> In principle I have no problem with this. I'm not sure whether we
> want to do it right now. Its really only a very minor inconvenience that
> only
> effects the test matrix which will soon be replaced with HEAD again
> so my vote is to just not mess with this until later. If you guys
> give the go ahead I'll do it now - otherwise we can let it slide
> until 1.33.1 is out.

We should check with Doug, but personally I would be in favour of making the
change now: the problem we have at present is that we have no way of knowing
whether there are regressions in serialization or not, we know there are
failures showing up in the tests, but can we be certain that all of them
bjam-dependency related?

Just my 2c worth,

John.