From: Fernando Cacciola (fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-13 14:20:07

Thomas Witt wrote:
> David Abrahams wrote:
>>
>> Wow, that's a little scary. Was that someone who's generally on the
>> ball, or one of those very few who sometimes vociferously object to
>> what's being proposed on the grounds that it doesn't do the very
>> thing it actually does?
>
> I don't like the direction this is going in. Let's just say that my
> presentation of optional was not detailed enough for people not
> familiar with the concept. Mea culpa.

Don't blame it on your self ;)
You've done an excelent job as shown by the results (the proposal moving
forward).
Thank you!

This is a long standing issue, the interface I proposed was from the
beggining loved and hated... and it will keep being like that even if I
manage to convince most members that is a good idea.

Best

--
Fernando Cacciola
SciSoft