From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-16 20:15:16

Hi,

I just realized that quickbook does not have chapters!
Looking at the boostbook.xml output, I see many chapters.
In quickbook, a whole qbk is regarded as one whole
chapter. I was wondering why we were generating a 2 level
deep hierarchy of html pages. Deeper than that, the sub-
sections are placed within it's parent section's html page.
With chapters, we have more structure.

Fortunately, this is easy to fix. I can easily add a
[chapter title], [endchapter] markup built on top of the
section mechanism. Actually, I can even do this without
necessitating syntax change by simply assuming the outermost
[section] as chapters.

Your thoughts?

Regards,

--