From: Jose (jmalv04_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-17 18:53:57

Given the problems with the datasets, I would change the initial query to
one that clusters the cities as you do and show only the city + (lat,long)
and number of neighbours in the query results. Some cities will show with
the right string and others not given that the data doesn't map all
coordinates to the same city name.

RTL result is also 991 neighbours. The problem is that the Amsterdam area
has the 991 neighbours (and most likely all AS with the same identical
coordinates) so it is better to group the results by city i.e.:

Amsterdam (lata, lonb) 991
city B (latc,lond) xyz
city C (late, lonf) abc

With these results we can compare both queries and although the string names
from the cities my differ the numerical values should not.