From: John Smith (paz_temp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-22 11:47:42

Thanks John,

>__STL_DEBUG - the debug build of your app will need to be as well in order
>link against them.

I found that _STLP_DEBUG is defined when boost is build.
I tried to add this definition, but it caused other compilation errors in my
DLL.
My DLL is part of a system that uses stlport without this flag, thus this
setting might not be trivial for me...

Another thing - my release build also is refusing to link with the next
error:

UnsignedAnalysis.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void
__fastcall boost::re_detail::raise_runtime_error(class _STL::runtime_error
const &)"
(?raise_runtime_error_at_re_detail_at_boost@@YIXABVruntime_error@_STL@@@Z)
\Path/MyDll.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

So maybe this linking problem is not only related to _STLP_DEBUG (?)

Questions:
o Is there a way I can UN-DEFINE this flag for the boost debug build
(maybe in user.hpp?)
o Is there a list of all the settings/definition I need to set in my
application in order to link with boost?

Thanks again - Paz