From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-02 00:14:47

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005 20:42:45 -0800 (PST), Cromwell Enage wrote

> > So, we're going to begin a project to collect
> > authors' permission to upgrade the license on their
> > work, as necessary. Naturally any new license would
> > conform to the Boost license requirements, and so
> > would be substantially similar in spirit to the one
> > we have now.
>
> I hereby give permission to upgrade the license on my
> work, as necessary, as long as the upgrade conforms to
> the Boost license requirements.

A couple thoughts on the process here. Is there some precise wording we need
to agree to? Cromwell's wording looks good to me. Also, as I recall, last
time we had a list of authors and we nagged and checked off until we were done
-- are we going to do something similar again?

Jeff