From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-07 11:39:58

I have made some tests to compare serialization of different types of data
different archives and to compare against raw i/o.

So far so good.

Now I would like to alter my test/Jamfile to achieve the following:

a) I would like to run a command after the test run to display the size of
the test executable.
b) I would like to run a command (gprof) after the test for certain tests.
I would hope that the
output of these post processing command would appear in the output log of
the standard
output.
c) I would like to inhibit the running of these tests when the build is in
debug mode.
d) I intend to uses these in my own environment as this would impose extra
burden on testing
and I don't really need to run this stuff except for once in a while.
However, I'm am curious how one achieves the effect of the config_info test
on the main test matrix whereby the test passes
but still produces a link to the test output.

Robert Ramey