From: Alexander Nasonov (alnsn-boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-11 01:12:21

me22 <me22.ca <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On 10/11/05, David Abrahams <dave <at> boost-consulting.com> wrote:
> > Boost::lambda has for loops, neh?
>
> Exactly.
> ( http://boost.org/doc/html/lambda/le_in_details.html#lambda.
lambda_expressions_for_control_structures
> for more details )

I'm still waiting for a demonstration of its use. Then I can say:
Now, set a breakpoint at line N (I can't tell exact number without
and example)

> That being said, would it be a wise design choice to need large
> amounts of code in a FINALLY block?

It should be executed anyway. You have a choice to put it in
a function or in several functions (dtor is a function too).

In an ideal world, all objects do cleanup themself and
you simply write exception-neutral code. And you don't
need finally blocks at all.

--
Alexander