From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-15 17:00:24

Hi all,

today I got the following message from John Torjo:

<quote>
Due to the feedback I got, I would like you to declare the library as
rejected. In the light of what Gennady and others have said, indeed, another
interface would be best suited for the Boost Log library.

With what I know now, I would like to redesign the library from ground up,
and ask for another review, probably 6 months from now or so.
</quote>

In the light of this announcement the review of the proposed Boost.Logging
library submitted by John is closed. The library is not included into Boost.
I very much hope John will find the time and energy to redesign and resubmit
the library in the future.

Regards Hartmut
Review Manager