From: Pavel Antokolsky aka Zigmar (zigmar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-17 09:28:30

I would like to thank John Torjo for the great effort. I believe, even
the current library design and implementation is good and can be used
efficiently in real projects. I understand how hard is to develop
general-purpose library that answer the needs of different people,
especially in case of such demanded library as logging. I want to
encourage John to continue library development and I'm looking forward
to the moment the library will finally accepted to the boost.

--
Best regards,
Zigmar