From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-19 19:41:57

John Maddock wrote:
> Is there any progress on a TR1 conforming tuples implementation? I seem to
> remember it was going to be rewritten as part of the Phoenix code?

Fusion. The fusion code in the spirit directory *is-a* conforming
tuple implementation. It's been there since 1.31. We've just
finished Fusion-2. The code is done :) We're working on the docs.
I'd like to ask for a formal review. Is it possible to ask for
a review on a promise that the docs will be finished when the
review starts? Just so as to get it in the review queue?

Regards,

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com