From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-21 16:24:00

Jonathan Turkanis wrote:
> Douglas Gregor wrote:
>
>>Boost regression test failures
>

> All these failures seem to be of the form
>
> catastrophic error: could not open source file "xxx"
>
> where xxx is some standard header name, e.g., "utility", "algorithm", "string".

icc 8 isn't very clever in finding the gcc headers on systems it does
not explicitly support. For that reason, I patched the icc and icpc
wrapper scripts to set an environment variable that points the compiler
to the location of the system compiler's includes.

I recently upgraded the system compiler. The version change made the
patch to icc outdated. I'll update the patches and will rerun the tests
this night.

> Why is this only happening for the iostreams library?

I'm doing incremental runs. Only tests that get recompiled are affected
by the problem.

Regards,