From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-24 09:50:41

Of course, but I am sure I am not alone in wanting to anticipate problems
and improvements in testing new versions before the release.

Indeed this is how Boost gives 'official' support to new versions as quickly
as it does?

It may be too, that there is more than one release of "8.0". The build
number gives assurance that this is NOT a cause of mysterious differences.

Paul

--
Paul A Bristow
Phone and SMS text +44 1539 561830, Mobile and SMS text +44 7714 330204