From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-26 23:16:29

> I'd really appreciate it if you could answer this question from my
>
> 2. Is this the promised simplification of the design we posted in
> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2005/11/97002.php? If so,
> by what measure is your approach a simplification?

Honestly, I don't remember what it was specfically in response to.
It was intended to illustrate my view that the library can and should
be extended without adding things to base classes, and finally
that it simpler and more effective to do it this way. The code
attached implements all of the save_array functionality included
in mattias system (actually more) in far fewer lines of code and with the
benefits
described in the posts.

> And also, I'd appreciate it if you'd respond to the paragraph below.
>
> I actually don't want to get into a discussion of which non-intrusive
> design is best. The social and code interoperability dynamics of any
> non-intrusive design are the same, and that's really what I want to
> discuss. Please let me know when you're ready to talk about that.

Sorry, I don't even know what that means.

Robert Ramey