From: Martin Slater (mslater_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-27 22:56:26

Hi there,

Just been tracking a memory leak that ended up coming out of the zlib
filter. We're using the boost 1.32.0 with the last non integrated
verison of iostreams from Jonathans website, I've integrated what appear
to be fixes for this leak in the current cvs head but the leak was still
there. It seems that line 383 in boost\iostreams\filter\zlib.hpp (cvs
head version) should be

   void zlib_decompressor_impl<Alloc>::close() { reset(false, false); }

instead of

   void zlib_decompressor_impl<Alloc>::close() { reset(false, true); }

This makes the leak go away for me, does this seem right?

cheers

Martin