From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-28 11:03:01

Hi,

Sorry for keeping you waiting. I have not forgotten about it and
I would very much like to put it to the next release.

I just haven't find a time to look into But I have it in my schedule
before xmas.

Best Regards,
Pavol

On Mon, Nov 28, 2005 at 04:17:56PM +0100, Matthias Kaeppler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I asked about the missing less-than equivalent to the is_equal and
> is_iequal predicates in the boost string_algo library some time ago.
>
> I was told that they are subject to enter the boost library soon (it's
> actually not much more than a copy'n'paste job from is_equal). But now
> since 1.33 is live and it's still not in the library, I thought I'd ask
> again.
>
> I have already written is_iless, if that is of any help:
>
> struct is_iless
> {
> is_iless(const std::locale& loc = std::locale()):
> loc_(loc) {}
>
> template<typename T1, typename T2>
> bool operator () (const T1& arg1, const T2& arg2) const {
> return std::toupper(arg1, loc_) < std::toupper(arg2 , loc_);
> }
>
> private:
> std::locale loc_;
> };
>
> Any chance it will make it into the library with the next release?
>
> Best regards,
> Matthias

Sorry for keeping you waiting. I have not forgotten about it and
I would very much like to put it to the next release.

I just haven't find a time to look into it. But I have it in my schedule
before xmas.

Best Regards,
Pavol