From: Joel de Guzman (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-30 19:33:49

David Abrahams wrote:
> Joel de Guzman <joel_at_[hidden]> writes:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>Hi. Here's a preview of Phoenix V2. This will probably be the last
>>release of the library. Phoenix V2 will be the basis of the Phoenix
>>and Boost.Lambda merger.
>

> I've been wondering, now that result_of is semi-standard, whether we
> really should have used apply<> in the Lazy function interface, rather
> than result<>, as that is compatible with result_of. Maybe there's a
> SFINAE way to make either one work?

:) Phoenix used to use result<>. Yes, "result" has certain
advantages. Another is backward compatibility with Phoenix-1.
However, compatibility with MPL is important too. So, I don't
really know what to say. Have them both?

... Oh BTW, Dave: Dan Marsden has incorporated most of your
review issues into the documentation. Thanks Dan! And Thanks
for your review Dave! I shall upload an updated copy as soon
as possible.

Cheers,

--
Joel de Guzman