From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-05 12:08:22

David Abrahams wrote:
> Stefan Seefeld <seefeld_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>>For quite a while people have been discussing various enhancements
>>to the boost infrastructure. What are these projects up to ?
>>Notably:
>>
>>* Are there still plans to move to subversion ? If so, what is missing ?
>>* What is the status of the move to boost.build version 2 ?
>
> Those two projects are on hold until 1.33.1 is out, in some sense. I
> hope we'll start with the BBv2 transition on the main trunk
> immediately after the 1.33.1 release.

Although some work has been getting done on that. In the form of
performance improvements, by me and Volodya, and of course the
autoconfiguration, PCH support, etc. I think we need help in creating
and testing the various toolsets.

>>* Are there still plans to 'officially' use buildbot to coordinate
>> builds, test runs, and checkins ?
>
> I don't know if that ever got to the point of being an "official"
> plan. Rene was looking into it.

They have been mostly on hold because I've been spending most of my free
time on bjam/BB (code and docs), and on website restructuring.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything