From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-07 09:20:04

"Eric Niebler" <eric_at_[hidden]> wrote

> It doesn't make sense to have download counters at all, really, if they
> randomly drop to zero every now and then.

Frustrating though it is (I had to drop typeof download counter in the past
from 99 to zero, because I had to re-upload the file initialy uploaded by
Peder), I think it's a very useful tool, even though imperfect, providing a
good indication of amount of interest combined with author(s) activity.
FWIW, if not download counter, there would be no BOOST_TYPEOF now.

Anybody knows where it is stored? Maybe a simple backup procedure would
help...

Regards,
Arkadiy