From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-06 20:13:15

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Cromwell Enage wrote:
>
>>--- Eric Niebler wrote:
>>
>>>The download counters for xpressive.zip and
>>>foreach.zip dropped to 1 for some reason. I seem to recall
>>>this happening before. There seems to be some bug wrt the
>>>download counters -- possible some race condition?
>>
>>The counter for mpl_math.zip dropped to nil.
>
> Sorry to say but I have no clue what the problem is :-(

It doesn't make sense to have download counters at all, really, if they
randomly drop to zero every now and then.

Just a few days ago you made a change that allowed the counters to be
preserved when uploading a file of the same name. The problems started
shortly thereafter. Coincidence?

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting