From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-12-15 21:47:08

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:29:05 -0500, Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote
> Guys,
>
> This general discussion about which approach to networking is
> superior is very interesting (and useful for me personally), but I
> think we moved off topic.

I agree, I think this discussion has moved off-topic and would like to see us
refocus on the library under review. I agree with Arkadiy that we do need to
determine if the synchronous interfaces can be improved or if we are happy
with them as-is. I think Chris has provided some rationale, but I hope the
pros and cons will be discussed futher...

Jeff