From: Guillaume Melquiond (guillaume.melquiond_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-11 11:20:15

Le mardi 10 janvier 2006 à 12:33 +0100, Markus Schöpflin a écrit :
> Hello,

> Attached patch also changes the test for __DECCXX__ to __DECCXX, because
> this is the macro that the Tru64/cxx compiler defines. Also I'm wondering
> what the test for __digital__ is supposed to do, AFAIK there are only cxx
> and g++ available for this platform anyway.

I don't have access to an Alpha computer, so I can't test for such
patches. Alpha support was submitted by Felix Höfling and he may have
had some reasons to test for these macros.

> The same problem exists for g++ on alpha but I don't know if the presence
> of dynamic rounding can be checked for this compiler. Anyway, the needed
> flag to enable dynamic rounding is -mfp-rounding-mode=d on this compiler. I
> could add this to the test Jamfile, too.

Since you have CVS access, please commit your patch both on the
preprocessor file and the jam file. I hope you don't mind me pushing the
maintainership of the interval library on Alpha to you :-). This is
especially true for the Jamfile modifications since I don't have any way
to test them. Thanks a lot for your work.

Best regards,

Guillaume