From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-19 06:00:54

As these libraries become more intertwined, you may be right.

At present the test library, the most generally useful, is free of much
dependency.

So this would be useful.

Paul

PS But I have temporarily dispaired of getting bjam to work right for me.

--
Paul A Bristow
Phone and SMS text +44 1539 561830, Mobile and SMS text +44 7714 330204