From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-22 09:46:20

"Tobias Schwinger" <tschwinger_at_[hidden]> wrote

> Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:

> >>Spirit and MPL are both part of Boost. I was talking about a third party
library
> >>in between user and Boost code.
> >
> > In my above statement replace "Spirit" with "third party library". What
is
> > going to change?
> >

> Spirit knows about Typeof, an arbitrary third party library might not.

Let's see if I understand correctly... There is a third party library that
doesn't know about typeof. This means it doesn't register its types. But
it does know about Spirit, and uses it's types in public interface, together
with its own types. In this case the third party types need to be
registered by the user anyway, but the Spirit types can (or cannot,
depending on the approach chosen) be registered in one shot, using the
include directory trick, define, etc..

Do you mean something like this?

Regards,
Arkadiy