From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-25 12:46:24

going.

With the useful and significant major 1.34 revisions to the essential Boost
Test, a central feature of Boost Quality, I trust that we can include a
major update to its documentation which is is now well behind Boost
standards for quality, clarity and reliability.

As well as a major improvement in useability of the documentation, it would
also benefit from some serious editorial work, even if done by someone
fairly mindless, and without the disbenefit of having written the package.

Paul

--
Paul A Bristow
Phone and SMS text +44 1539 561830, Mobile and SMS text +44 7714 330204