From: Michael Goldshteyn (mgoldshteyn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-25 12:57:38

"Jeff Flinn" <TriumphSprint2000_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> You missed:
>
>>> xsd runs on a range of platforms, including GNU/Linux, Windows, Mac OS
>>> X,
>>> Solaris, and HP-UX. Supported C++ compilers include GNU g++, Intel C++,
>>> Sun C++, HP aCC, and Microsoft Visual C++.
>>>
>>> The translator is built using filesystem and regex libraries from boost.
>>>
>>> -boris
>

> IIRC, there was a call for notification of products(commercial or
> otherwise) that were using boost, with which this last sentence informs
> us.
>
> Jeff Flinn

You're right to some extent, although this also implies that anyone can use
some piece of boost just for the sake of advertising their product on the
boost newsgroup (and mailing list). Perhaps, the mention of new products
using boost is best communicated via e-mail to whoever adds them to the
canonical list. I make this suggestion, because such information adds
nothing with regard to the development of boost, which is what this
newsgroup (gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel) is all about. Of course, this, like
the original post, is just my opinion, even if I did manage to use the word
"we" in the previous post.

Michael Goldshteyn