From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-25 19:53:51

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:08:58 -0800, Eric Niebler wrote
> Dave Moore wrote:
> > So , I guess these is no chance of asio making the deadline? (Presuming it
> > is accepted, of course)

I'm sorry for the delay in the review results -- I hope to finish them this
week.

> IF asio is accepted, every effort should be made to get it into the
> next release. If there is any hope of getting a networking library
> into C++0x, we need the usage experience now. (All IMHO, of course.)

While I agree with the sentiment I find it unlikely that this could happen. If
accepted, there will surely be some set of changes before asio is included.
That process could take a substantial amount of time. Even if there were no
changes it would probably take a month to get asio in...

Jeff