From: Jim Douglas (jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-28 07:57:14

Jim Douglas wrote:
> I guess now is the time to formally request that QNX6 (AKA QNX Neutrino)
> be adopted as a supported platform for version 1.34.

Am I to take it that a lack of objection implies acceptance?

Just to expand -

* The relevant qcc-*-tools.jam files are already in HEAD for BBv1
* I am working on a qcc.jam file for BBv2
* I have been running nightly QNX regression tests since before the
release of version 1.33.1 and I am in the process of setting up a
dedicated test machine so that I can run both HEAD and development
branch tests every 24 hours.
* Boost.config recognises QNX 6/Neutrino.
* Most of the code now has QNX6 conditional fixes where necessary.
* There remains a handful of test failures where we still have to
identify the cause, but that can be achieved before the release of 1.34.

* I will prepare a QNX page and a qcc tools page for the website.
* I will prepare a list of known test failures for
explicit-failures-markup.xml.
* Someone else needs to add the appropriate links from the relevant
pages to my new pages.

I am acting as the main point of contact but there are other interested
parties contributing as well. Given that I do not have CVS access I need
to know who to contact for the website and test failure material.

So is it welcome aboard, or don't ring us - we'll ring you?

Jim