From: Douglas Gregor (doug.gregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-28 10:35:30

On Jan 28, 2006, at 7:57 AM, Jim Douglas wrote:

> Jim Douglas wrote:
>> I guess now is the time to formally request that QNX6 (AKA QNX
>> Neutrino)
>> be adopted as a supported platform for version 1.34.
>
> Am I to take it that a lack of objection implies acceptance?

Thomas Witt (our 1.34 release manager) has the final say.

The only contention I see is that we have one group of Boosters
calling for deprecation of GCC < 3 and another that wants to adopt
QNX as a supported platform. Of course, QNX has a GCC 2.95.3 compiler
as an option.

Are you proposing to adopt QNX with GCC 2.95.3, GCC 3.3.x or both?

You've done a wonderful job making Boost portable to QNX, so I can't
see any objection to including support for the GCC 3.3x compiler; GCC
2.95.3 might be a harder sell.

        Doug