From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-29 11:13:39

Paul Mensonides wrote:
> [...]

Oh - I don't think my whole post was rubbish, but that note sure was (and due to quick-posting). I'll cite myself on the very same topic some weeks ago:

  Rescanning happens /after/ argument substitution [ 16.3.4.-1 ] and the replacement
  restrictions for rescanning [ 16.3.4-2 ] do not apply for argument substitution [
  16.3.1 "A parameter in the replacement list [...] is replaced by the corresponding
  argument after /all/ macros contained therein have been expanded" ].

Hmmm...

> [... Chaos]

I hope to understand more after reading your reply to my Chaos questions (no need to hurry).

BTW. should I better ask somewhere publicly (the seemingly dormant Sourceforge forum of the chaos-pp project, perhabs) rather than in private email?

Regards,

Tobias