From: Paul Mensonides (pmenso57_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-29 12:08:03

For now, private email is fine. The documentation for Chaos will eventually
answer most of these questions, and I don't plan on the forum to active until I
officially release the library--which I won't do until I finish the
documentation and an automated regression testing framework.

Regards,
Paul Mensonides