From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-29 21:26:10

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 00:10:39 +0800, Dean Michael C. Berris wrote
> Good day,
>
> On some of my free time, having been working a few months (close to a
> year) on an in-house framework for a company here in the Philippines,
> I have tried actually creating a Registry-Listener pattern template
> which might be useful to other people. This implementation is from
> the ground up mine, and in no way being used by my client.

I guess my first question would be, how is this different from boost.signals?

http://www.boost.org/doc/html/signals.html

> I had been contemplating already for a long time whether the boost
> library is the right place for me to bring forward this
>...snip...
>
> My question however would be where I should be uploading the files,

We use the 'vault' to share files:

http://boost-consulting.com/vault/

> and whether there are any conventions and regulations that need to be
> followed for the library to be included maybe under the Boost libraries.

Boost libraries have a very high bar in terms of quality...so it's usually a
long process to get a library into boost. If you haven't already you should
have a read thru:

http://www.boost.org/more/submission_process.htm

and

http://www.boost.org/more/lib_guide.htm

> I've been on the list (lurking) for a while already, and pointers
> regarding newbie Boost developer concerns would be most appreciated.
>
> Thank you very much and have a nice day! :)

Welcome!

Jeff