From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-30 10:26:50

Thanks for your note saying you have fixed this. I'll try this out as soon
as possible.

Meanwhile it works with /FORCE.

By The Way, before we get too far into doc updates, is there a really good
reason why unit test framework and test tools are separate libraries? They
appear to be the same apart from one extra file. Would it not reduce
confusion/compile time... to just have ONE library file.

I'm still not sure I understand when to use either a test_suite
unit_unit_test_suite, or int test_main.